How is obesity related to fertility?
Tight-packed schedules, mind-numbing work hours, excessive work load, and thirst for appraisals have turned our lives into stressful ones. This abnormal level of stress has plunged a lot of people's lives into a deteriorating health state with complaints of back aches, fatigue & diseases like infertility.
Nervous Breakdowns And Some Even Becoming Victims Of Heart Attack.
The repercussion of such a stressed lifestyle isn't just limited to the office desk. There has been a steady rise in the number of couples who are seeking counseling and treatment for better fertility level around the world. Research has shown that high levels of stress can significantly hamper your body's fertility.
Anxiety, depression, guilt and stress can significantly reduce your fertility rate and thereby also lower your chances of conceiving. Even if you have been trying to conceive for months, these factors can be detrimental. Yoga is the one of the answer of all problems of infertility.
Practicing yoga does not guarantee conception but it certainly does help prepare your mind and body, and also improves the chances of conception with a much better fertility ratio. There are various postures that help develop a much better hospitable body and calm mind for the baby ahead.
These are a few yoga postures that will help raise your fertility level and set you right on your path to parenthood:
The Accumulated Stress Due To Various Factors Can Hamper Your Prospect Of Family Planning. But How Does One Get Rid Of This Stress?
- Nadi Shodhan pranayama Alternate nostril breathing)
- The Alternate nostril breathing technique helps calm your mind and body by releasing the accumulated stress. It also helps purify the nadis (subtle energy channels), thus enabling smooth flow of prana. By de-stressing the mind and body, this pranayama lets you relax, making the body more fertile and approach the process of conception with a fresh perspective.
- Bhramari pranayama(Bee breath)
- The Bee breath instantly relieves the body of tension, anger and anxiety. The chances of conception are better with a more relaxed body and mind.
- Paschimottanasana(Seated forward bend)
- The Seated forward bend stretches the lower back, hamstrings and hips. It also stimulates the uterus and ovaries and can help in conceiving. The level of fertility improves with this pose as it also relieves stress and depression.
- Hastapadasana(Standing forward bend)
- The Standing forward bend stretches all the muscles of the back and improves the blood supply to the nervous system and pelvic region. It also makes the spine more flexible. This stretch helps relieve stress from the abdomen region.
- Janu Shirasana(One-legged forward bend)
- The One-legged forward bend strengthens the back muscles, which is very useful during pregnancy.
- Badhakonasana(Butterfly pose)
- The Butterfly pose stretches the inner thighs, groins and knees. It improves the flexibility in the groin and hip region. It is also known to help ensure a smooth delivery if practiced regularly till late pregnancy.
- Viparita Karani (Legs up the wall pose)
- This particular pose stretches the back of the neck, front torso and back of the legs. It is also very effective to relieve tired legs and feet. This pose also helps relieve the body of backache and improves the flow of blood to the pelvic region. Relaxing in this posture after coitus increases the chances of conception, even with a decent fertility rate.
- Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
- Yoga Nidra, literally translated as yogic sleep, helps attain a state of equilibrium in the body and mind. This relaxing pose has the power of uplifting the state of mind and making one more optimistic in their approach. Though this meditative state of sleep does not improve the level of fertility, it certainly puts you at ease and is very useful for couples who wish to start a family.
NFC Hospital Has Unique Facilities For Yoga. Special Yoga Session By Expert Yoga Teacher Will Help You To Enhance Your Fertility. All Infertile Couples Can Take Advantage Of Yoga Session Under Safe Environment & Under Observation Of Expert.